Hello SW2 users,
In our efforts to continually improve SW2, we plan to release an application update on the following date:
November 13th, 2023 @ 3:30am Mountain Time
This release will address the following issues:
- Site Maps – Legend Item Card
- We have included additional information to legend item cards that appear within the digital Active Site Maps.
- Users will now see the following additional information:
- Legend Item Identifier Number – This is a specific number that can be used to cross reference the Active Site Map changelog.
- Add On: The date the legend item was added to the map will now be visible.
- Added By: The initials of the user who added the legend item to the map will now be visible.
- Public View – New Download Button
- We have updated the button to download project documents when in Public View. This update will make it easier for viewers to know how to download project documents.
- User Role – Regional Manager (External) – Update
- The Regional Manger (External) user role now has permission to Replace files under project documents.
- Inspection Cards – Submitted By:
- User will now be able to see who submitted an inspection from the All Inspections tab.
- Public View – No Photos
- SW2 is excited to announce that a second version of our QR Code – Public View is now available.
- User’s now have the option to generate a Public View page that Will Not show photos/images.
- Overdue Findings – Notifications
- Users now have the ability to receive notifications that findings, identified on inspection reports, are overdue and open.
- Users can set when they want to be notified by accessing My Profile and entering a notification trigger (in days).
- Example: A user enters in 7-days as a trigger via My Profile. SW2 will send out a daily email letting each user know how many of their projects have findings that are currently open and have been open for 7 or more days.
- Project Documents – Upload Restrictions
- User will no longer have the ability to upload csv. or word. file types.
- File types have been restricted to pdf, png, jpg, and jpeg.
- Inspection Type – Other
- SW2 has added a new, default, Inspection Type selection called “Other”
- Users submitting inspections will be able to select this option and type in a custom Reason for Inspection.
- Site Map Version – BUG
- A bug that caused the users to be moved to a previous inspection when utilizing the site map drop down has been fixed.
- CDOT Inspection Form
- Updates have been made to the CDOT inspection form to ensure the CDOT Form #1176 2/21 is being utilized.
- Regulator User Role – COA Regulator
- A new COA Regulator user role has been created.