Hello SW2 users,
In our efforts to continually improve SW2, we have released an application update on the following date:
March 13, 2023 @ 3:30am Mountain Time
This release has addressed the following issues:
Front End Changes:
- All Inspections – Inspection Card
- Users now have the ability to write in a custom reason for inspection that will appear on the inspection card under the All Inspections tab of a project.
- Undo – Site Map Editor
- Users now have the ability to use our new “Undo” button to revive legend items that were accidently deleted from site maps.
- Invited User – Redirect Button
- Users have reported that upon registering with SW2 they are not getting re-directed tot the login page or the dashboard of the platform. We have implemented a redirect button to allow user to manually access the platform after entering registration information.
- Print Active Site Maps
- Users now have the option t print active site maps separate from inspection reports.
- Mad Editor – Drop Down History
- The drop down will now show history of legend items added to the map. Each option in the drop down represents a submitted inspection repot.