Hello SW2 users,
An application update will be released at 4pm Mountain Time, on Thursday, September 2nd
Please expect intermittent downtime between the hours of 4pm and 7pm. To avoid unexpected issues please, reload the application (`F5`), after the release has completed.
This release will address the following issues:
- Trying to add a user to the application with a duplicate email address will now display an error
- Fix: Selecting a project after searching results in a loading spinner that doesn't go away
- Fix: Next Routine Inspection Date defaulting to date way in the past
- Fix: Observation Note Edit/Delete capability not found when editing Finding from Map Editor
- Fix: Project Document not immediately showing in table after upload
- Fix: Updated user information not immediately showing in table after making edits
- Fix: Compliance Certification checkbox should be disabled for non-admin roles
- Fix: Confirm Delete Modal for Finding can be tricked into accepting no data
- Fix: Inspection Cards are not updating after signing inspection
- Fix: Remove the ability to edit type of Legend Item after Legend Item has been created.