Hello SW2 users,
An application update will be released at 7pm Mountain Time, on Thursday, May 20th, 2021.
Please expect intermittent downtime between the hours of 7pm and 12am. To avoid unexpected issues please, reload the application (
F5), after the release has completed.
This release will address the following issues:
- Added more functionality to Template Editor
- Delaware projects can now choose to use the ccr number field or not
- Added API to list projects by client
- Added datahook to filter certification signature lines, based on plugin.
- Fixed Supervising Engineer signature lines in Delaware projects without CCR numbers.
- Updated the "findings" endpoint to require comments, upon deletion.
- Added "question width" feature, in template editor.
- Added "Projects" tab in client details page.
- Added note requirement, when deleting a finding.
- Further development in template editor. Fixed many bugs and improved user experience.
- Fixed behavior after deleting a finding; the application now navigates to the findings list.
- Fixed form field tooltips.
- Refactored modules from this package into separate modules, lib-ui, lib-form.
- Fixed styles in findings form, on small screens.