Hello SW2 users,
An application update will be released at 5pm Mountain Time, on Friday, May 5th, 2021.
Please expect intermittent downtime between the hours of 5pm and 8pm. To avoid unexpected issues please, reload the application (
F5), after the release has completed.
This release will address the following issues:
- Fix rotation of finding images that were rotated, before being uploaded, such as images from a mobile device.
- Fix error when uploading files where the file name includes a parenthesis,
- Fix unreliable results when validating inspection signatures (SignatureValidationService.validateSubmissionCount)
- Fix uncear error message, when creating a future-dated inspection. This action should not be allowed, but the error message was not clear enough.
- Basic management of inspection templates. However, functionality is disabled in the production environment, while testing and refinement continues.
- Add ability for admins and managers to manage any inspection note. All other roles may only update their own notes.
- Fix bugs when loading and submitting bulk certification
- Fix repeated fecthing of images in the findings form. Possible fix for issues with missing or invisible finding images.