Hello SW2 users,
In our efforts to continually improve SW2, we plan to release an application update on the following date:
October 4th, 2023 @ 3:30am Mountain Time
This release will address the following issues:
- Print Inspections – Include Active Site Map
- We have removed the ability to include Control Measures and Changelog when printing multiple inspections reports.
- When printing individual inspection reports, from within a specific inspection, users can not include Finding Locations, Control Measures, and Changelog.
- Clients Tab – Project List
- We have added the Creation Date to project cards under the Clients page.
- Users can now sort these projects by Date Creation and Alphabetical Order.
- A search bar has been added to the Clients page.
- Downloading a Single PDF File
- We have updated the way single PDF files are downloaded.
- When a user selects Download the PDF viewing window and:
- A notification will inform the user that the download has started / is in progress.
- Another notification will inform the user when the download is complete.
- Print Site Maps
- A bug that caused site maps to print out of order has been fixed.
- Print Project Documents
- A bug that included files from unselected folders when printing/downloading has been fixed.
- A bug that prevented files from two folders merging into one document has been fixed.
- A bug where updates made to PDF were being duplicated and become illegible has been fixed.
- Custom Finding Types – Findings Log
- A bug where custom finding types were not showing up on printed inspection reports when Condition Group selection has been added to the inspection from has been resolved.
- Dashboard – Widget View Preference
- Users can now save their view preference for widgets on their dashboard. This will allow the Show More view to remain in place after refreshing the page or signing out then back into the platform.