Hello SW2 users,
In our efforts to continually improve SW2, we have released an application update on the following date:
July 13th, 2023 @ 3:30am Mountain Time
This release has addressed the following issues:
- Save and Continue – Highlight Unanswered Questions
- A Save and Continue button has been added to the top and bottom of the inspection questions page.
- When Save or Save and Continue is selected SW2 will highlight any unanswered, required, question.
- When Save and Continue is selected, users will be brought to the findings tab.
- Regulator User Dashboard
- Regulator user roles now have a dashboard that lists out all projects they have access to.
- Tab Re-Design
- We have updated our design for tabs throughout the application.
- Finding Card – Additional Photos
- User will now be able to see if a finding has more than one photo uploaded to it from the finding card.
- Search – Active Site Maps
- A search bar has been added to the active site map page to make it easier to find and isolate a map within a project.
- Updates to the Precipitation Tracking Logic
- We have made an update to the precipitation tracking logic to improve accuracy of data presented to users.
- Project Page – Clicking Back Button
- When users click the back button they will no longer be redirected to the first page of the projects list.
- Certifications Due Widget
- A bug that prevented all inspections, eligible for compliance certification, from showing up in the Certifications Due widget has been fixed