Hello SW2 users,
In our efforts to continually improve SW2, we have scheduled an application update on the following date:
November 9, 2022 @ 3:30am Mountain Time
This release will address the following issues:
- Client Manger Dashboard:
- The Inspections Due tab on Client Manager and Assistant / Area Manager dashboard has been moved to the left position so users can easily see their schedule upon sign in.
- Certify Inspections – Custom Message:
- User’s can now write in a custom message to be included on the automated Inspection Complete emails sent out by SW2 when using a custom inspection template.
- Site Map Editor – Map Cursor Slightly Off
- A bug that caused the map cursor to be slightly off has been fixed.
- Admin Tab:
- When a user tries to assign an inspector to a manager, they will only be able to assign other users associated with the same division(s)
- Client Manager now has access to add, edit or remove a Client Inspector user role.
- New Finding Types:
- A bug preventing a new finding type’s color from appearing on printed reports has been fixed.
- Restore Archived Projects
- A bug has been fixed to prevent users from needing to refresh the page in order for the Restore Project button from appearing within an archived project.