Hello SW2 users,
In our efforts to continually improve SW2, we have scheduled an application update to be released at the following date:
March 11, 2022 @ 3:30am Mountain Time
Please expect intermittent downtime between the hours of 3:30am and 4:00am. To avoid unexpected issues please, reload the application (
F5), after the release has completed.
This release will address the following issues:
Consent to Electronic Signatures:
- Users will be prompted to consent to the use of electronic signatures.
- Electronic signatures will be temporary disabled for ALL users within SW2 until consent is accepted.
- To consent please access “My Profile” and accept the use of electronic signatures at the bottom of the page via checkbox.
- Alternatively, Users can access “My Profile” by clicking on a link below the next document ready for certification.
- Users will have the option to opt-out at any time by accessing “My Profile”.
- New users, who are completing their account registration, will be asked to consent to the use of electronic signatures.
- Active Site Maps – When a user adds a note to an active site map the title to the note will now be visible on the map.
- Setting Anticipated Project Timeline – When an anticipated project timeline begin date is selected, it will no longer revert to the previous day.
- Manager Dashboards – Data that is populated within manager’s dashboards will now show users and projects associated with the division selected.
- SMS Notifications – Users will now have the option to receive SMS notifications.
- To change your notification preferences please visit “My Profile”
- When a user updates a BMP detail within a specific project, It will no longer update the global document within the Regulation Tab.
- Regional Manager Dashboards – Regional Managers will now be able to complete the following actions from their dashboard:
- View Project
- Reassign Inspection
- Start Inspection
- Change Log – Date Format – The date format for change logs have been updated to MM-DD-YYYY.