Hello SW2 users,
In our efforts to continually improve SW2, we have scheduled an application update to be released at the following date:
January 6, 2022 @ 7pm Mountain Time
Please expect intermittent downtime between the hours of 7pm and 12am. To avoid unexpected issues please, reload the application (
F5), after the release has completed.
This release will address the following issues:
- Fix: Client User Dashboard – Average Inspection statistic is now correct based on project data.
- Fix: Dashboards – Inspections Due now includes past due inspections.
- Fix: Legend Items – When checking for duplicate names, the check is performed either by ‘global’ or ‘project’ scope depending on the area of the application that the user is in.
- Feature: User will now be warned if leaving the Site Map Editor and there are unsaved changes.
- Fix: Users are no longer allowed to edit observations after inspection signatures.
- Fix: Fix: Inspection Questions – Adding > 500 characters no longer disables save button after correction.
- Fix: Navigation Menu – The selected division no longers goes back to Colorado after refresh.
- Fix: Print Inspection Form – Form is now scrollable to show “Print” button when printing bulk reports.
- Fix: User Profile – All users have appropriate access to edit their own User Profile according to their role.
- Fix: Editing a division name will now correctly update the division in the top navigation menu.