Hello SW2 users,
This release was originally scheduled for Friday, September, 17th, but will now be released at 5pm Mountain Time, on Monday, September 20th, 2021.
Please expect intermittent downtime between the hours of 5pm and 9pm Mountain Time. To avoid unexpected issues please, reload the application (`F5`), after the release has completed.
This release will address the following issues:
- Fix: Changing ‘Date of Inspection’ does not update Inspection’s created date
- Fix: Replacing a Regulation does not update the Regulation’s name
- Fix: Improved error handling when adding a contacts to a Client
- Feature: Client Inspector now has permission to Upload, Edit, and Rename project documents
- Feature: Improved performance on Findings page
- Fix: Error with a required checkbox field would fail to validate properly
- Fix: Changelog dates are not accurate
- Fix: Improved readability of client addresses
- Feature: Refactored several components to use TypeScript