Hello SW2 users,
In our efforts to continually improve SW2, we have scheduled an application update to be released at the following date:
June 23, 2022 @ 3:30am Mountain Time
Please expect intermittent downtime between the hours of 3:30am and 4:00am MST. To avoid unexpected issues please, reload the application (
F5), after the release has completed.
This release will address the following issues:
- Admin Tab Redesign – The admin tab has been redesigned to allow users to see what projects belong to specific clients and divisions.
- User Permissions – Admin User Roles can now edit a specific user’s notification preferences.
- Client Tab – Users can now scroll to view all clients within the Client Tab
- Project Documents – Documents downloaded outside of the PDF Editor will now show all updates made by users.
- Inspector User Roles – Inspector User Roles can now edit the project assignments of a Client User and BMP Contractor.
- PDF Editor – Backend changes to PDF Editor allowing SW2 to track total active users making updates to PDFs.
- User Assignments – Inspectors and Area/Assistant Managers can now be assigned to an Admin User.
- Findings Report – Users generating a open findings report will no longer receive an error message.